Beyond Escape 2017
October 16th and 17th
doubletree by hilton in Sacramento
I thought both years were tremendously well done from a content perspective and logistics.
You guys did a great job!
~ Melanie Holmes
Trinity County Office of Education
- Finance Topics: Monday, October 16th
- HR/Payroll Topics: Tuesday, October 17th
- Meet the Expert: Both days
- Location: Doubletree by Hilton in Sacramento
- Beyond Appetizers: Monday Evening at RJ's
- Registration opens May 23
Early bird pricing: May 23 - July 31
$350 for one day, $700 for two days*
- Registration closes October 6
- No limit to the number of attendees from a single COE or district
Who Should Attend?
You! No really, last year we had everyone from Accountants to Superintendents to Budget Analysts to CBOs to Fiscal Services Staff to Purchasing Staff to COE Services Staff to Payroll Services Staff to Executive Assistants to IT Staff to Program Managers.
I have enjoyed and learned a lot from both User Conferences.
~ Kimberley Morgan
Director of Accounting,
Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
Why Should I Go?
To learn all about Escape Online — from Employee Online Portal, Budgeting, HR/Payroll, and Online Shopping to Year End, Reporting and how to make your job easier. Even if you have attended before, this year's thought-provoking breakout sessions will provide excellent learning opportunities.
* As of August 1, the price for the conference will be $400 for one day, $800 for two days.