B e y o n d E s c a p e 2 0 1 8
O C T O B E R 2 9 - 3 0 • S A C R A M E N T O
- Finance Topics: Monday, October 29th
- HR/Payroll Topics: Tuesday, October 30th
- Location: Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
- Beyond Appetizers: Monday Evening
- Registration opens May 31st
- $350 per day - early bird pricing until 7/31
- $400 per day - standard pricing after 7/31
No two-day pricing
I just wanted to say “THANK YOU” for providing such a wonderful conference... It was the best conference I have been to all around...I like how you listen to the end user and implement the ideas to your product… I can’t wait for the next one.
~ Fiscal Service Coordinator
What You Can Expect
- Finance Day Keynote Speaker from FCMAT
- HR/Payroll Day Keynote Speaker from CalPERS
- Informative Presentations with NEW Topics!
- Networking Opportunities
- Specialized Workshops
- Meet the Experts
- Table Talk at Lunch
Who Should Attend
You! No really, last year we had everyone from Accountants to Superintendents to Budget Analysts to CBOs to Fiscal Services Staff to Purchasing Staff to COE Services Staff to Payroll Services Staff to Executive Assistants to IT Staff to Program Managers and Software Support Experts.
Why Should I Go?
To learn all about Escape Online — from employees to requisitions, from retirement regulations to budget revisions, from setup to step-by-step — and all of the reports and tips and tricks in between. Even if you have attended before, this year's thought-provoking breakout sessions will provide excellent learning opportunities.