Below are the sessions currently scheduled for Monday, October 29, Finance Day 1. Included are the session titles, who should attend and a brief overview of the topics that will be covered.
Below are the sessions currently scheduled for Tuesday, October 30, HR/Payroll Day 2. Included are the session titles, who should attend and a brief overview of the topics that will be covered.
For beginning and advanced users who are responsible for employee management and payroll calculations.
• Transition from sub to regular (steps)
• Transition from regular to retired sub with benefits (steps), including change of pay cycle, timing of change, timing of adding assignment.
• Onboarding/termination checklist
• Late start/early termination calculations
• Using/budgeting manual calendars
• Mass change activities
• Other new features
For advanced users who are responsible for reconciliation of payroll, retirement or benefits.
• Payroll reconciliation, including cash/fiscal: ledger, fund 76, labor distribution, and encumbrances
• Auto create payments from payroll
• STRS & PERS reconciliation steps and reports
• H & W benefit reconciliation
For all users.
• Escape basics
• Report scheduling, emailing, output and export options
• Report export options
• Searching for ranges
• Searching for blanks and nots
• Using the grid
• Templates (leaves, additional pay, adjust contribs/deducts)
• Mass changes (employee details, deducts/contribs, addons)
• Sample checklists
• Alerts/follow ups