- Finance Topics: Monday, October 29th
- HR/Payroll Topics: Tuesday, October 30th
- Location: Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel, Get the Discounted Rate!
- Beyond Appetizers Monday Evening at Cafeteria 15L
- $350 per day - early bird pricing until 7/31
- $400 per day - standard pricing after 7/31
- Check out the session descriptions!
I just wanted to say “THANK YOU” for providing such a wonderful conference... It was the best conference I have been to all around...I like how you listen to the end user and implement the ideas to your product… I can’t wait for the next one.
~ Fiscal Service Coordinator
Day 2 HR/Payroll
- Keynote Speaker: Renee Ostrander, Chief Employer Account Mgmt Division, CalPERS
- New User Tips/Tricks
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Employee Management
Day 1 Finance
- Keynote Speakers: Michelle Giacomini, Deputy Executive Officer, FCMAT and Andrea Dodson, Intervention Specialist, FCMAT
- New User Tips/Tricks
- Accounts Receivable
What You Can Expect
- Informative Presentations with NEW Topics!
- Networking Opportunities
- Specialized Workshops
- Meet the Experts
- Table Talk at Lunch
At a county office, we tend to move along and forget about all the many aspects of the software that new users may not know about. Things we take for granted! Attending the sessions at the conference, I was making all sorts of notes of information to share: tips and tricks, set up to make the system work better for you, etc.
~ County User
Who Should Attend
You! No really, last year we had everyone from Accountants to Superintendents to Budget Analysts to CBOs to Fiscal Services Staff to Purchasing Staff to COE Services Staff to Payroll Services Staff to Executive Assistants to IT Staff to Program Managers and Software Support Experts.
Why Should I Go?
To learn all about Escape Online — from employees to requisitions, from retirement regulations to budget revisions, from setup to step-by-step — and all of the reports and tips and tricks in between. Even if you have attended before, this year's thought-provoking breakout sessions will provide excellent learning opportunities.
Sign up for our newsletter and follow the blog for regular updates
I learned so much and want to try so much that I am totally amazed at how much the system can do and how powerful it is. I so enjoyed the conference and look forward to next year.
~ Shasta COE