2016 - The year in review!
2016 is gone but not forgotten here at Escape Technology. This was an amazing year full of accomplishments we are all proud of.
Most of them have been described here in our blog. But with 268 blog posts (now that is an accomplishment) for 2016, we thought a review post would be nice. Just hitting the year's highlights. Let's roll!
- Alameda COE Internal Business Services goes live
- Escape's Five Year Strategic Plan completed - we begin implementing changes
- Online 5 release 16.01
- Corporate reorganization into Product Area Teams begins
- Attended regional CASBO events at Twin Rivers USD and Butte COE
- The Office Depot interface in development is demonstrated at Solano and Placer COE's for feedback
- First customer transmits ACA files to the IRS
- Testing the ACA-IRS Interface with Placer COE
- Technical support staff from Sonoma, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Solano, Monterey, Placer Yuba and San Joaquin COE’s attend a video conference in-service
- 275 Ventura COE & Santa Barbara COE users attend two-day training
Team Escape at CASBO 2016 in Pasadena
- Signed contracts: Calaveras COE, Castro Valley USD, Fortune Charter
- Employee Online Portal release - 4.16.01.02
- Del Norte COE goes live, a month ahead of schedule!
- Escape Online 5 Release 16.02 available
- Employee Online Portal release - 4.16.02.01
- Moreno Valley USD, Fremont USD, West Covina USD, and Kairos charter all go live
- VAR partner schoolAbility takes two charters live
- Employee Online Portal release - 4.16.02.02
- Escape cares! We participate in Operation Backpack to provide packs and school supplies to needy students
- Major office remodel to better support the Product Area Team organization
- Over 500 users attend our Sacramento and Ventura User Conferences!
- Butte COE contract signed
- Employee Online Portal release - 4.16.02.03 - includes Employee W4 / DE4 and tax calculator
- Oakland USD contract signed - our largest single district customer
- Attended CETPA in Sacramento
- Office Depot interface live and in use
- Technical support staff from Sonoma, Ventura, Santa Barbara, Solano, Monterey, Placer Yuba and San Joaquin COE’s, Sacramento City USD and Moreno Valley USD attend a video conference in-service
- We did 73 webinars this year!
- Escape Online 5 release 16.03 available
- Twelve Report Releases over the year, with 113 enhancements and ten new reports, for a total of 638 reports available
- Finished year with twelve new employees!
And to cap off this amazing year, we
signed our 21st County Office of Education - Nevada COE,
making us the #1 school business system for California COE's.
Thank you to the new customers, existing customers, every single user out there. It's a privilege to work with you.
2017 is going to be incredible!