Beyond Escape: What You Need to Know
One more week! Registration for Beyond Escape 2016 closes Friday, September 30 at 5pm.
We hope to see you there!
Here are a couple of tips to help you make the most of your Beyond Escape experience:
- Registration & Breakfast begin at 7:30 in Regency Foyer and Corridor. Please join us in the Regency Foyer and Corridor for a bite to eat and to pick up your badge and conference package before the sessions begin at 8:30.
- Plan Your Day. Define your agenda. Sign up for classes before they sell out! Click here to review the agenda. Click here for instructions to personalize your agenda.
- Hyatt Regency Hotel. We have included a map (below) and a link for driving directions to the hotel.
- Overnight Parking. If you are staying at the hotel, the overnight parking rates are $20 for self-parking and $29 for valet. This cost will be added to your bill.
- Day Parking. If you are joining us only for the day, the daily rate is $11 for self-parking and $22 for valet. To receive this rate, stop by the Beyond Escape registration desk and we will provide a pass for each day.
- Dietary Restrictions. Per your specification during registration, we will meet your dietary restrictions. More information will be available about your meals and snacks when you register.
- Attire. Please be comfortable. Hotel conference rooms can run on the cooler side. We recommend a sweater for those who may need one.
- Payment. All payments are due September 30. No checks will be accepted at the conference.
Beyond Escape 2016 is designed to give you the information, highlights and real-world examples that will make your work in Escape Online go beyond the everyday. We are so excited that you have chosen to attend.
Let the Beyond Escape experience begin!