Join Team Escape
This document was last updated June 12, 2018.
Escape Technology develops software for the business of education. We are looking for passionate, creative, self-motivated persons interested in providing service that exceeds expectations and helps make our customers’ jobs easier. Escapees have a strong commitment to innovation and improvement. We keep open minds and push one another to try new ideas and invest in new technologies in a fun environment that promotes professional and personal growth. No matter our job titles, we contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience.
We are currently looking for:
What we provide:
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience
- Benefits including medical and dental coverage and retirement
- Paid time off for major holidays, vacation and illness
- Business casual dress attire
- Fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Team building activities and recognition
Escape Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST
Your first week, you’ll meet the Escape family and attend meetings. These meetings will expose you to our culture, passion, and processes. In the first six to eight weeks, you’ll participate in our intensive, fast-paced product training boot camp. You’ll need the ability to learn technical and complex functions in both the application and the database.
After boot camp graduation, you’ll begin supporting multiple customers in their day-to-day use of our Financial and HR/Payroll software. This support may be offered by phone, e-mail, webinars, or on-site trainings and requires the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. You’ll be called on to plan, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and get accurate answers to customers quickly. We’ll also want to hear your ideas for change and growth!
- Document, track and monitor support requests to provide prompt, accurate solutions to all customer requests and inquiries
- Identify, research and resolve technical and non-technical issues quickly and efficiently
- Assist in the software development process through collaboration with various teams across the organization. This will include writing software specifications, testing software change requests, and proofreading release notes and other documentation.
- Assist in researching and interpreting school business and payroll legislation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to understand complex mathematical calculations
- Excellent PC skills and technical aptitude
- Eager to work as part of a team to resolve customer issues
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Interest and/or knowledge in Finance, California school business practices, HR/Payroll, California retirements (PERS/STRS) helpful
- Experience with SQL a plus
If you're interested, please email your resume and tell us why this role is a great match for you. Let us know how this position moves your career forward and tell us one thing you learned, enjoyed, or that inspired you from our company blog or website.
Click the button below to view the job description and apply.